“Oppenheimer Partners” or “OP” refers to the following entities:
- Oppenheimer Partners Limited, a limited liability company registered in the Isle of Man (company registration 013425V) with its office located at 8 St George’s Street, Douglas, IM1 1AH, Isle of Man;
- Oppenheimer Partners UK Limited, a limited liability company registered in England and Wales (company registration 10267038) with its office located at 1 Charterhouse Street, London, EC1N 6SA, United Kingdom;
- OP Manufacturing Holdings Limited, a limited liability company registered in the Isle of Man (company registration 013425V) with its office located at 8 St George’s Street, Douglas, IM1 1AH, Isle of Man;
- OP Industrial Holdings (Mauritius) Ltd, a company registered in Mauritius (company number 155240) with its office located at c/o Sanlam Corporate Services Limited, Labourdonnais Village, Mapou, Mauritius;
- OP Investment Holdings Ltd, a company registered in Mauritius (company number 159645 C1/GBL) with its office located at c/o Sanlam Corporate Services Limited, Labourdonnais Village, Mapou, Mauritius;
- Oppenheimer Partners Africa Advisors Limited (“OPAA”) a limited liability company registered in South Africa (company registration number 2005/002189/07) with its office located at Oakhurst, North Wing, 3rd Floor, 13 St Andrews Road, Parktown, Johannesburg, South Africa, with VAT number 4320275805. OPAA is not required to register, and has not registered, in South Africa as a financial services provider,
and such other entity/ies as may be formed or registered, from time to time, and be designated as forming part of the aforementioned group of “Oppenheimer Partners” or “OP” entities.
You can email any of them at email@example.com
The term partner(s) should not be construed as an indication of any form of legal partnership in any jurisdiction.
By using this website, you expressly agree to be bound by, and to comply with, these and any additional or amended terms and conditions that OP may prescribe from time to time. OP reserves the right to make changes to this website and these terms and conditions at any time. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions, please do not continue to use the website.
The information materials and opinions contained on this website are for general information purposes only, are not intended to constitute professional advice or an offer of any type whatsoever. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk and OP accepts no responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information or materials published on this website.
OP has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of this website and its contents is complete, accurate and up to date. We make no guarantee about the suitability of the information and services on the website or whether they are complete accurate or appropriate.
No warranty, whether express or implied, is given that the website; the information, content, tools or materials included on the website; OP servers; or any electronic communications sent by us are free from viruses, Trojans, bombs, time-locks or any other data or code which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of your system.
OP will not be responsible for any:
- interrupted, delayed or failed transmission, storage or delivery of information due to a power failure, equipment or software malfunction, natural disasters, fire, labour unrest, or any other cause beyond our reasonable control;
- reliance on any of the information, content, tools or materials that is obtained from the website;
- inaccurate, incomplete or inadequate information obtained from the website; or
- links to other websites from the OP website. You acknowledge that we cannot control the content of or the products offered on those websites.
In no event shall OP and/or its directors, employees or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use or reliance of this website or any materials or information contained therein.
Such limitation shall also apply with respect to damages resulting from the inability to use this website, the operational failure of this website, or for any information obtained through this website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this website, whether based on contract, delict, strict liability or otherwise, even if OP and/or any of its directors, employees or suppliers have been advised of the possibility of damages.
You agree to fully indemnify OP, its directors and employees, and will not hold us responsible for any claim relating to your use of the website or from any errors or inaccuracies or incomplete information made available by third parties on the website.
Violation and waiver
If you breach any of these terms and conditions or any other rights of OP, we reserve the right to pursue any and all legal and equitable remedies against you. If we should fail to enforce any right or provision in these terms and conditions, you agree that this failure does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision or of any other rights or provisions in these terms and conditions.
If a court should find that one or more rights or provisions set forth in these terms and conditions are invalid, you agree that the remainder of the terms and conditions shall be enforceable and that, to the extent permitted by law, the court shall give effect to the parties’ intentions, as reflected in any such right or provision that has been declared invalid or unenforceable.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law without giving effect to the principles of conflicts of laws. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in respect of any disputes arising in connection with this website.
OP may collect information such as your browser type, access times and your computer software in order to understand and resolve any disruptions to OP’s website operation.
OP encourages you to review the privacy statements of web sites you choose to link to from its website to become familiar with those websites collection and use of your information. OP is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on web sites outside of OP’s web site.
OP may keep track of the web sites and pages visited within its website, in order to determine which of our services are the most popular. This data may be used to enhance our content.
We may be obliged to report suspicions of money laundering activity internally or to the relevant external authorities, or both. We will not be liable to you for the consequences of any such report made in good faith.
Anti-bribery and anti-corruption
OP has implemented anti-fraud and anti-corruption policies and procedures. There is a zero tolerance to bribery or corruption by, or on behalf of, OP. These policies apply to all OP directors and employees, and to third parties providing services on our behalf.
OP requires directors and employees to act honestly and with integrity at all times. Fraud or corruption by directors or employees could violate applicable laws, present a threat to OP and will not be tolerated in any circumstances.
Intellectual property rights
All information, databases and software included on this website are the property of OP or its content suppliers and protected by local and international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
Furthermore, the compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this website is the exclusive property of OP and is protected by local and international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
Without derogating from the above, you may view, copy, download to a local drive, print and distribute the content of this website, or parts thereof, provided that:
- such content is used for information purposes only;
- such content is used for non-commercial purposes only (you are expressly prohibited from incorporating any of the material from this website in any other work, publication or website of your own or belonging to another); and
- any reproduction of material from this website or portion thereof must include this notice in its entirety.